Thursday, February 25, 2010

Meeting with Friends

It was a nice part of life to meet with friends after a long time. Really, I met with them after two years because I went there after this duration of 2 years. They asked me about the present political situation of Nepal. They were very curious about the general convention of Nepali Congress party.
I met with the friends in Pokhara. After that I went to Baglung Bazar of Baglung and Beni of Myagdi. I met there with our friends who have been doing hard work for the Nepal Students' Union and Nepali Congress. But, I couldn't go to the Galenshwar Mahadev temple because of lack of time. This was the first time I couldn't go there. I pray in my heart. There was time 7:35pm when I was in Beni, Myagdi and I had to return to Kusma Bazar of Parbat. I returned to Kusma Bazar, Parbat from Beni. I reached there at 10:15pm in Kusma, Parbat District.
I met some friends who are working for Nepali Congress and Nepal Students' Union when I was in Kusma. I attended the programme in a college of Kusma organized by Nepal Students' Union, college unit of Kusma.
When I was in Pokhara, I met with the friends of Nepal Students' Union and Nepali Congress. I visited the Bindabasini Temple, Tal Barahi Temple and Bishwa Shanti Stupa. I prayed there with my inner soul. I visited the Fewa Lake which is looking so beautiful in the dress of water. I saw Machhapuchhre Himalaya by near my eyes. It was smiling with snow in the light of sun. Bishwa Shanti Stupa is very nice and it is located in the height from where we can see Fewa Lake, a part of Pokhara and Machhapuchhre Himalaya. I prayed of Lord Budhdha by heart. I met with the friends of different colleges of Pokhara in the Nepali Congress District Party Office, Chiple Dhunga, Pokhara. After that I returned to Kathmandu.

No comments:

Post a Comment